Thursday, June 2, 2011

tHe McCuties... :)

Nathan is the proud Uncle to the cutest niece and nephew and thankfully I get to marry into also be there Aunt! :) On my side of the family I am not an aunt YET, and it probably wont happen until around the same time Nathan and I are also ready to have our own which will be so fun! But for now I LOVE spending time with Katie 3 and William 10 months as much as possible. Just recently Nathan bought Katie some sand to go in her sand box and she loved that, we spend about an hour in it that night playing :) See below on Memorial Day Weeknd!
Katie & I playing in the Sand Box!! :)
     WiLLiAm
William on the way to Swim :)

We love these kiddos, they are so much fun! Last night we all went swimming together and William was already kicking his little feet so cute. He is so full of personality, always smiling :) and I must say he loves his Aunt Jenna!! Meet William to the left:
 
Katie is going to be my flower girl in our wedding in October, she will be adorable of course! This is her below in the car with us on the way to the park a couple months ago. I love this pic! Meet Katie below:
           kAtiE
Katie Cheezin!

I cant wait to have some McCuties of my own!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. We love Aunt Jenna and Uncle Nathan! So glad you guys are close, cool and fun ;) It means a lot to us that you love our kids. It's wonderful :)
    We can't wait for you to have some McCuties too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Thanks Annie, We may be a lot closer here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete