Tuesday, June 28, 2011

hOme SWeet HOme tO bE...

 Signing the Contract today June 28th, 2011 and hoping to close on the house August 1, 2011. We are both very excited about becoming first time homeowners and settling in before our BIG DAY in October. :)
I will post more pictures of coures after we close and when our furniture is moved into the home, as well as any updates we make throughout the coming years!!
I think our FIRST PROJECT will be to put up a tile back splash in the kitchen and paint the kitchen, all of the other rooms are perfect colors for our taste!
I cant wait for all of the new and lasting memories to come in this home, we are also very excited to be living next to family!! Jared, Annie and the kiddos are going to be our neighbors, literally NEXT DOOR!:)
Updated Kitchen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment