Ok so I have mentioned how for me the hardest part of wedding planning has been the CAKE of all things right? I thought that would be the simplest for me to decide on but it has not been. But I was at the grocery yesterday and was looking through a magazine while waiting in line and saw a cake that caught my eye so I took a picture of it of course to take to my bakery. I wanted to share my vision with everyone. I think this maybe just what I was looking for simple, but chic! :) It was a celebrity wedding cake and if you read gossip magazines as much as me you may recognize it but for now I am not going to mention which celebrity because it had no baring on me absolutly loving it!! Hope you like it!!!?
A weDDing caKe i aDore..
 |
| This might just be MY wedding CAKE! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment