Be jeAlOus OF my WeekEnd plAns tO see :
michAel BuBLeWe are so excited to go see this amazing artist this weekend, Tomorrow actually at the YUM Center!! My best friends went back in Novemeber when we all went to Chicago and they said he is an amazing show! :) So I am very much looking forward to it! My best friends are also going, and Nathans parents too but we all have different sets because I bought these concert tickets for Nathan for is Birthday this year, WHAT A GREAT GIFT FOR BOTH OF US RIGHT? he-he. And I wanted to experence this with just Nathan and I :). We plan to dance our first dance as a married couple in October to a Michael Buble song so this concert is extra special for us! The Concert is the "cRaZY LOve TOur" and of course we have all of his CDs and know ALL of the songs which why go to a concert if you cant sing along to EVERY SONG. Thats how I feel at least! So I plan to take pictures this weekend to post of my own but just incase I wanted to make everyone aware of My Exciting Weekend Plans with my BOO!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment