LOuisville Kentucky, my hOme tOwn...
tHe mAin StReet sCene.
relaxing gReat Lawn.
POrCini ReStuRant.
tHe hEnRy cLAy oN mY weDDInG dAY :)
hOrSe aRt aROunD tHe ciTy.
sCiEnCE cEnteR.
tHE lOuIsvILLE sLuGGeR.
beAutIFUl cHuRcHIll dOwNs.
tHe yUm, hOme OF tHe lOuisvIlle CARDS:)
eLePHaNts iN tHe StReeTS fOr tHe cIRcuS iNtOWn. :)
There are so many places that I have not shown above that make Louisville so unique. But these stand out to me the most. I have always lived in Louisville, that maybe why I love it so much. My family is all here and so is most of Nathans which makes it even more our home. I currently work downtown which is a dream come true, I have always wanted too and was lucky enough to get on at an Accounting firm right out of College in one of the lighthouse building with the red roof that you can see in the top picture of downtown Louisville. I love what makes Louisville so awesome which is its unique cultures, art, small businesses, Architecture, resturants, night life, racing, and blue grass.
its a small TOWN with a BIG city feel, where EVERYONE knows one by NAME..










No comments:
Post a Comment