Tuesday, May 24, 2011

pUPPy lOvIn

Meet our Babies.
                                                                    bUddY
 Nathan & I have two dogs. BUddY to the right is a Shephard mix and about 6 years old. Nathan bought him a couple years before we met but Buddy loves me just as much. He will follow me and Nathan around the house its almost annoying but you gotta love it. He has so much PERSONAILTY and is very SMART. Although I think he is secretly jealous of Sadie because she is a girl and lets face it girls just get more attention.   sAdie                                                   
Meet sAdiE, in the picture to the left.  She is obviously a Beagle and is about 4 1/2 years old. Nathan bought her for me about 3 months into our relationship because I HAD TO HAVE HER! :)This is my baby intangled in my legs which is where she usually is at night. She is a cuddler which I LOVE. Every morning the first thing she does when she gets out of her bed is come and find mommy. I can hear her running down the hall squeaking HE-HE.


wE LOVE oUr pUpS & I DoNT knOW WhAT wE wOuLd DO wIThOUt.

No comments:

Post a Comment