Tuesday, May 24, 2011

tHe lOuISvILLE zOO & zOOkEYs ;)

 Nathan & I took a trip to the Louisville Zoo on Sunday May 22nd. We had never been to the zoo together in the four years we have been together so we thought it was about time.
We had so much fun together, and to see all the animals was amazing.  I took over 100 Pictures but I will only post my favorites for you to see. My two favorite animals are definitly the elephant and giraff. I could stand and watch them for hours they are such interesting animals.
I have to tell a funny story though, so here it goes. The first exhibit we came to were these "ghost monkey" type animals. But we didnt look at the sign very closely and just started walking around the exhibit like little kids trying to get the attention of the animal so I could get a cool pic of course ;). And I am asking Nathan what is the name of the animal do you know? And this is where it gets hilarious. He replys I think they are called ZOOKEYS!! I am like ok, where did you see that? So we walk back around to the sign to check out if he is right because I am like HUH? So we get to the sign and I begin reading "ghost monkey... where do you see zookeys?" and I look at the other sign which says zookeys, which is talking about actual ZOO KEYS!!

The FAMOUS "ZOO KEYS" :)
 
My Favorite Monkey pic EVER! 
                               So to say the least it was an interesting day at the Louisville Zoo.
Cant wait for the next "Adventure of Nathan & Jenna." :)
Love you boo!   

No comments:

Post a Comment