I have always invisioned the parents finally meeting of course who doesnt at this stage in a relationship, and I have always been sure that it would go perfectly. There is an age difference of about 10 years but besides that my parents are very outgoing hints why I am this way :) and Nathans parents are very down to earth as well . Our dads have so much in common (they just dont know it yet), while our moms are both very sweet and easy to talk too. So to say the least I am looking forward to our "Meet the Parents" dinner this weekend. There are no worries on my mind I just keep calm & Carry on. :)
One of my best friends told me today," if your nervous before dinner just have a stiff one before you leave".
he-he :) thanks Lauren.
So we had to reschedule the meeting of the parents this weekend because Nathans Grandmother got sick, so of course that is most important for Nathan parents to get her to the hospital and in good care. We went to visit her this weekend, yesterday actually. She has a burst ear drum OUCH. But she should hopfully be out in a few days. SO my prayers are with her that she heals and is out of the hospital in no time!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment