Friday, May 20, 2011

i dO

Wedding planning has been so much fun for me, I'll admit that at first it was very stressful just trying to figure out my budget because lets face it weddings are expensive & have you seen my taste?? SO after we finally got that figured out and increased now the 3rd time I am proud to say that I now have everything big booked, photographer, baker, venues, dj, catering, dress, flowers which Im am so happy its a relief to have all of that done with 5 months to spare. Although, I do need to still get save the dates made, as well as the invitations, get the gifts for the bridal party as well as the guests, my shoes and jewels so really there are still alot of things to be done!!! Which I love details so these parts will be so much fun!
 I am strill so shocked at what has been the hardest part for me, which is the cake design. I still am not sure of the design but I do have the Bakery booked so no worriest there she told me I had up to a month before to finalize details. But I love to plan so this has been so much for me to do, I was involved with my brothers wedding a couple years ago and just couldnt wait to plan mine. I am very much looking forward to all the bridal showers and the bachelorette party, but mostly get married to my best friend! We are still in the process of figuring out where we want to go for our honeymoon so thats the next big thing to book. Our big day will be so special for both Nathan and I as well as our families, for one outstanding reason, Nathans dad is going to marry us!!! This is going to be an amazing moment and Im so happy that Nathans dad agreed to do this for us. It's not everyday this happens right?!

Anyways here are a few FUN FACTS about our BIG Day:
The Fabulous Henry Clay.

Wedding Date: October 22, 2011
Bride: Jenna Michelle
Groom: Nathan Dixon
Venue: The Henry Clay
Colors: Dark Purple & Green
Cater: SilverSpoon
DJ: Triangle Talent
Florist: Flourish
Bakery: Sweet Surrender
My Dress: Maggie Sottero
Hair Stylist: Erica Bredhold
Makeup: TBA

             

No comments:

Post a Comment