Thursday, May 26, 2011

oN tO tHE nEXT HOuSe!!

SO a few posts back I was telling you about a home that Nathan and I had found that was perfect in every way for us besides the fact that it didnt have a basement or garage lol but the inside was beautiful.( so pretty much it was perfect for me more than Natahn because he really needed a garage considering what he does for a living right? YES)  It has been about a week since we did our first walk through and loved it. And NOW its a no go, and its disappointing but I guess meant to be this way, because I beleive everything happens for a  reason so I guess this house was not meant for us. BUT I am still disapointed and anxcious to continue the search for the perfect first house for two!!! :) 
Anyways I just wanted to update everyone that our search continues and one day when its meant to be we will find our perfect home. But for now its ON TO THE NEXT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment