Monday, July 4, 2011

tHiRd Of July: BaNd pERRy

On July 3rd we went down to the waterfront for the free concert and fireworks with friends, above is a pic of some of us, meaning there were about 5 other people with us. We were very excited to see The Band Perry and spend some time with our friends for free because everyone knows most everything we do is not free!! For Nathan and I free is great right now considering we are in then process of closing on our first home, YAY, we have to cheap right now which is hard for me but honestly I am pretty impressed with myself lately.

Home Update: We have about 28 days until closing!!!!!! EKK! We are very excited and I will continue to keep you posted esp when we move in!!

This fourth of July was great, tonight we went to Nathans parents and grilled with the family and had our own Fireworks thanks to Mike, Nathans oldest brother for bringing the entertainment. As I am typing I can hear more going off so I am going to see say bye for now and go enjoy the show from our back yard!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment