I love to search the internet for vintage,classic ideas for my wedding this Fall. I was told about a great website called etsy.com by my florist and I have been obcessed ever since!! I have wanted to add as many personal touches to my wedding day as possible. And one thing that is very important to have is a CARD Box right??? Well I am so detailed and do not like the typical. SO I was on etsy.com and I came across a card box that I LOVED, and decided I can make this myself using my wedding colors and it will be gorgeous! So I have posted a picture below of the box I found. I have recruited my maid of honor Kirby to help me and we are both very excited to start the project, more than likly in the next month or so. Preferably after I move into my new home, because that is my priority at this moment. I will document the process, I think it will be fun to show the process to everyone, to continue the fun creativity on your wedding day! Everyone loves new ideas and to see how its made, so whenever I can I love to pass it along..
Anyways below is the picture, let me know what you think???
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment