Friday, July 8, 2011

hOme UpDAte..

Everything is going so well for Nathan & I with the whole Home Process, I couldnt be happier!!!

The Appraisal was this morning, and I am sure that went wonderfully, I hope!! FINGERS CROSSED!

Found an amazing deal for our Homeowners Insurance yesterday, I feel like its a Steel!

I have been so nervous through the whole process, because I am a detailed person and I have to know everything and ask alot of Questions. And its turning out like a dream come true, Im so excited to move into a beautiful home and GROW, LIVE, and Raise a FAMILY there ONE day.

This is one of the Biggest accomplishments of my life and Im lucky to share if with my Fiance, right before our big day arrives..

ONLY 105 DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING DAY IS HERE...

ONLY 25 DAYS UNTIL WE CLOSE ON THE HOUSE!!!

                                       i THANK GOD eVERYday FOR our BLESSINGS!!


XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment