I always find myself with a new obcession
almost every few months..
Lately its the collection of bracelets
and this time I wanted them to be bracelets that meant something
to me or represented something that is important to me.
My best Friend Lauren told me about the brand Alex and Ani
months ago..
I fell inlove with her collection she had began collecting.
I decided last month that I would start my collection with the
"Love Wrap".
This "Love Wrap" symolized Optimisim, Bliss and Affection
all things that I acknowledge that I need in my life Daily.
So when I fell inlove with the look of the bracelet and then the meaning
I knew this had to be my first purchase.
It came earlier this week and since I have worn it daily.
With two friendship braclets that a friend from work made me and one that I made myself!!
(I really just like to make things.)
So on this quite Fifth of July I thought I would share my First of Many Alex & Ani's!!


P.S. I have also been working on painting some old wicker chairs to possibly put on our fabulous Front Porch my Hubby built us.
I put the first coat of brown paint on them Tuesday Night already a HUGE difference
I plan to finish them this weekend, Weather permitting!!
Look for my Pictures to come!

Happy Fifth of July!!
TGIF!!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment