Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Gift for You and a Gift for Me :)

Tuesday Night was Annie's birthday!!
It was a fun celebration, we had chinese food and yummy cake!
She openned presents and got home cute stuff!!

I wanted to share what I bought her because I think they are pretty cute!
And then the gift I got myself also :)

Below for Annie some bright fun sandals for Summer!!
From Loft I Love them and so did she!!


Then Below for me another Bracelet, ( the one on the far left is the new one from Loft) I have become obcessed with collecting braceletsas I have mentioned before.
This one was on sale for a Steal!
( P.S. not pictured I also bought some really bright Orange shorts so cute and for a steal also)


Happy Thursday!
I am ready for the weekend!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment