Friday, May 3, 2013

March Madness

Time to Play Catch UP!
The past few months have been so busy with Tax Season and working at a CPA firm you can imagine the hours and there not being enough time in a day to update my blog, :)
So today on this Oaks Morning while at work in a quite office I thought I would play catch up!

1st I have to say March was an amazing month for many reasons but the most important to me being a Cards Fan was my team winning the National Championship!! How amazing, just the best time of a cardinals life :)


WHOOP WHOOP!


2nd it was Easter Month so it was nice although my husband was lucky enough to go to Atlanta and attend the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight games of the tournament I was able to spend alot of quality time with my parents and family Easter weekend!


Spent a night with my Brother and Sister in law and of course Lexi watching the cards play!!

My Momma and I on Easter!

My Dad and I on Easter :)
 
3rd March is also the Birth Month of my Best Friend, Love of my life and Hubby!! He turned 30 this year so I had a surprise party for him at our home to celebrate!

Showing off our cute BUMPS :)

The Birthday Boy! :)

March was an amazing month for so many reason!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment