Friday, October 5, 2012

Always Go Darker in the fall..

I always like to change my look, and to me the easiest and best way to do that is with my hair.
I love changing the length and the color a few times a year.
So with it finally being fall my favorite time of year, i decided to go dark for fall like i typically do!
So I thought I would post a pic of my before with highlights and my after with almost black hair!! :)
For a Friday Treat.. LOL
Light Brown with Blonde highlights for the summer time!
Dark for the fall :)


Also this weekend is the St James Art Fair, which is one of my favorite events in Louisville. Such a Fall event. To walk around St James Court Yard with all the old beautiful homes, the smell of fall, the crisp air, and of course the amazing art and crafts is just what I need!! :)

Happy Weekend doing something Fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment