Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NEW YEAr New ReSolUtions 2012

I am not usually very good at New Years Resolutions or going through with them for that matter.
BUT this year i am going to give myself some goals since i am all married & grown up! :)


BE HAPPY: Happiness with my husband, always remembering to kiss him goodbye in the mornings, and hello when i get home everyday. Sharing happiness with him is the most important on a daily basis.

BE HEALTHY: I would like to loose some weight not alot but maybe 5 or 10 pounds, i did it last year and gained it back lol, but i would like to do it again and keep it off, by eating right and trying to find time to excerise. Also i bought a SONICARE toothbrush this weekend, so i want to start taking better care of my teeth. I do now because i havent had a cavity yet! KNOCK ON WOOD.

STAY ORGANIZED: Now that i own a home with Nathan, and pay bills and all that grown up stuff! i need to find away to stay organized with all my paper work etc. I am a very organized person but when it comes to something like this its new and i just havent found the best way yet! BUT i will its a resolution right? :)

BE MOTIVATED: my HUbby has taught me a new way to wake up every morning the past few weeks and i feel like it really gets me motivated for the day so this goal is easy! SHOWERING in the morning! CHECK!

SAVE FOR A BABY: Nathan and I since we got married have decided that we want to start trying the first of next year to have our first baby. They are expensive so i have started trying to put away money every month for the BABY.  SO i need to continue this goal!

HAPPY 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment