where does the time go?
I cant even count how many times someone has asked me HOW IS MARRIED LIFE?
i am like its FABULOUS are you serious? HONESTLY its not much different..
BECAUSE Nathan and i have been together for over FIVE YEARS
already so we know all the GOOD AND bad OF EACH OTHER ALREADY.
thats how HE KNEW he wanted to MARRY ME :)
so today
on this HUGE ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY
i thought i would do a TOP 10 list
of why this FIRST MONTH OF MARRIAGE HAS BEEN SO GRAND!!
1. I get to say i have a HUSBAND now.
2. I know that i am loved so much by one man forever.
3. I have a new name , i LOVE change.( sorry Dad)
4. He makes me dinner ALMOST everynight, which is awesome!!
5. He gets to wear a wedding band now, its SO SEXY, my husband has the HOTTEST hands EVER!
6.We get to "SERIOUSLY" talk about BABIES & MAKE A PLAN!
7. Our house NOW feels like OUR HOME :)
8. The way he comes in and kisses me goodnight everynight when i go to bed way before him!
9. More DIAMONDS & MOnEy :) LOL
10. When he says " let me ask my wife"!! SOO CUTE!
Today one this our One Month Anniversary i have one word of advice to other young Newlyweds:
" Be each others BEST FRIENDS."
LAUGH OFTEN TOO! :)
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment