YES
I AM going there AGAIN.. :)
so OUR wedding is soon i know you know
37 days now.
all i can think about now is WEDDING.
i am sure its starting to drive NATHAN CRAZY.
BUT I DONT CARE.
this day is the most important of our lives.
its MUST BE PERFECT.
i never thought that i was a CONTROL FREAK
UNTIL NOW.
I FEEL LIKE THIS DAY
depends on ME
HOW I PLAN IT
MY VISION
EVERYTHING
DEPENDS ON ME!
ITS STRESSFUL
BUT SO FUN!!
its actually KINDA SCARY.
but really i just have had this DREAM ever since i was a little girl.
and a vision for years of what THIS DAY WASgoing to be like
LOOK like
SMELL LIKE
FEEL like
MEAN to us
as a COUPLE
MARRIED
husband and wife
FOREVER.
how does that feel anyways?
i will know soon enough.
but is it different?
maybe MORE for him because
I HAVE BEEN WEARING A RING FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.
its a BIG step, nathan and i have been together for OVER 5 years now
we are BEST FRIENDS
lovers
and sometimes we let our relationship get to RELAXED
so after the wedding
it will be different
we have to step it UP
make it special everyday
its the little things
that keep A MARRIAGE together
its SCARY the percent of divorce is much higher then marriages staying together.
although i know WE WONT BE apart of that percent its still scary.
i know what love is
what it feels like
looks like
is SUPPOSED to be
althought there are DIFFERENT KINDS of love.
i know the DEEPEST
undescribable love
is what
WE HAVE.
TONIGHT IS A SPECIAL THURSDAY!
I AM PLANNING MY BRIDAL SHOWER WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS
AND MY MOMMA!
its so exciting!
in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
i cant BELIEVE THAT ALL MY WEDDING EVENTS ARE REALLY BEGINNING
ITS HERE
READY or not!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment